The Mega Millions jackpot has risen to $290 million after nobody matched Tuesday's winning numbers.
The winning numbers were 1-4-6-11-14, and the Mega Ball was 30, according to the Mega Millions website.
The next drawing will be Friday night. Tickets are sold in 42 states, plus the Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Rhode Island appears to be the place to win lately after two huge Powerball winners in the last couple of months, according to local NBC station WJAR.
Louise White, 81, of Newport, was the sole winner of a $336.4 million Powerball jackpot drawn Feb. 11.
A $60 million Powerball jackpot from a drawing earlier this month has yet to be claimed. The ticket was sold at a convenience store in Smithfield.
NBC local stations WJAR in Providence, R.I., and WXII in Winston-Salem, N.C., contributed to this report.
More content from msnbc.com and NBC News:
- Giant boulder breaks loose, crushing cars, home
- Just guards and chaplain for Bales at Ft. Leavenworth
- 'Stand Your Ground' law complicates Trayvon Martin case
- Mayor admits he never served in Vietnam
- Friend describes Trayvon Martin's final phone call