Another high school has wound up with a misspelled word on its diplomas -- this time "graduation" became "graduataion" in Spring Creek, Nev.
The error was discovered after the 203 diplomas were given to Spring Creek High School graduates, the Elko Daily Free Press reported. Spring Creek is outside Elko.
Bryan Durfey, representative for printing company Jostens, told the Free Press that the company doesn't charge for corrected diplomas and had already sent them out to the Spring Creek High grads.
“We understand we aren’t gonna be perfect,” Durfey told the newspaper.
More content from msnbc.com and NBC News:
- 174-foot Army landing craft runs aground, spills fuel in Alaska
- Plea deal a longshot in Sandusky child sex abuse case
- India murder suspect apparently kills wife, 2 kids, self in California
- Video: Nanny wanted by Interpol found in Utah
- Excessive cheering hogs spotlight at high school graduations