A Philadelphia man took road rage to a whole new level when he pulled a crossbow on another driver during Tuesday rush hour.
According to police, Kenneth Butterworth, 45, began driving erratically, weaving in and out of traffic when another driver changed lanes .
The driver, whose name was not released, then honked his horn.
When the driver of the other vehicle got in front of Butterworth's Dodge Stratus, Butterworth changed lanes and pulled out a crossbow and pointed it at him.
The driver called 911, and Butterworth was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault. Police could not confirm whether he was still being held in jail.
Police told msnbc.com the crossbow was never fired.
More content from msnbc.com and NBC News:
- Episcopal Church becomes biggest US church to bless gay unions
- From Russia with love? Siberian wildfire smoke means rosy sunsets in Seattle
- Farmer says Arkansas drought turns cattle ranch into 'desert'
- Video: Alligator bites off Florida teen's arm
- Hiker awaiting help for broken leg ends up rescuing his rescuer