Updated at 4:15 p.m. ET: Authorities continue searching for a gunman who shot three people in Northwest Miami on Sunday.
Miami Police issued a lookout alert for 23-year-old Erin Cash around noon, for a "suspect randomly driving around shooting at victims," according to a police statement.
The incident began as a domestic dispute when Cash and a woman riding in his car got into an argument, police said. The woman threw herself out of the car, but a toddler remained inside the vehicle, Miami Police said.
Cash then went to the home of the woman's relatives for revenge, shooting three, police said. Two of the victims were relatives of the woman, they said.
The baby was found safe inside the home of a grandparent, police said.
Police said the injuries suffered by the victims were non-life-threatening.
Cash is wanted for attempted murder. Anyone with information can call (305) 603-6350.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Family: Mom wounded in Aurora suffers miscarriage
- Sources: Kidnap victim found tied up in detective's garage
- 3 killed in Pa.; suspect fled with daughter, 4
- Video: 'Full of life' -- Colo. victims mourned
- 'Feathers and blood': Bird hits boy in face on rollercoaster