There were no jackpot winners in Wednesdays’ Powerball contest so the top prize rises to $181 million for Saturday's drawing.
The numbers drawn Wednesday were 3, 16, 48, 56 and 58, and the Power Ball was 4.
The jackpot has been building since June 27, and has rolled over 11 times.
The biggest Powerball jackpot ever was $365 million on Feb. 18, 2006. It was won by a single ticket, shared by eight workers at a Conagra meatpacking plant in Nebraska.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Eagle Scouts return badges to protest ban on gays
- Woman charged with murder in husband's slaying outside Dunwoody day care
- Study: Dispersants in Gulf could damage marine food web
- Man in Batman theater scare blames misunderstanding
- Video: RV driver backs into neighbor's pool