A Washington state middle school teacher has been placed on leave after video surfaced showing a student allegedly being roughed up by the teacher and other students.
"I was horrified by what I saw," Chuck Cuzzetto, the acting superintendent at Kopachuck Middle School in Gig Harbor, Wash., told NBC News.
Watch the video above for the full story about the incident.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Scorched Montana faces more critical fire conditions
- Isaac dumps rain across Missouri, Illinois
- Teen on party bus hits head on overpass, dies
- Feds end probe of 'America's toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio, no charges
- Clint Eastwood's empty chair at RNC sparks Internet buzz
- Lawyer: Ex-Navy SEAL sought advice before publishing book about bin Laden raid
- For military members, early retirement is costly
- Obama orders VA to expand suicide prevention services