View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
A $100,000 reward is being offered after a haul of art, vehicles and jewelry worth an estimated $10 million was stolen in a burglary in Santa Monica, Calif.
Several "high-end paintings," a red 2010 Porsche Carrera 4S, several expensive watches, wine and a "small amount" of cash were taken in the heist, police said.
The victim returned home from a trip on Sept. 14 to find that their home had been raided, according to Santa Monica police.
"We're looking for the public's help," said Sgt. Richard Lewis of the Santa Monica Police Department. "If they know anything about the crime, anybody trying to fence art, investigators are working any leads they can get while they work the leads they currently have."
Investigators say the alleged crime occurred in the 500 block of 12th Street sometime between 3 p.m. on Sept. 12 and 8 p.m. on Sept. 14.
Photographs of the stolen artwork along with the victim’s vehicle and descriptions of the watches are available on the Santa Monica Police Department's website.
The victim is offering the $100,000 reward.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Kicked out for a kiss: Some still suffering after DADT repeal
- Killer who targeted sex offenders sentenced to life in prison
- Video: Was Jesus married? New evidence raises questions
- US Muslims walk tightrope, denounce both violence and Islam film
- Comrade killed soldier with rocket launcher, victim's mom says