A small earthquake shook the Dallas-Fort Worth area late Saturday night, but there were no reports of injury or damage, NBCDFW.com reported.
The magnitude 3.4 quake occurred at 11:05 p.m. and was centered southeast of DFW International Airport, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake was shallow, at just 3.1 miles deep, the survey said.
A 2.2 quake was felt in North Texas on July 28.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Wild horses sold by US later ending up at slaughterhouses?
- Video: What troops in Afghanistan want from home
- Cops: Teen mom dumped 3-week-old baby on roadside, claimed abduction
- 'Smiles': New street drug tied to 'Sons of Anarchy' death
- Killing of wolf pack criticized by key Wash. state senator