Connecticut State Police have charged a father with leaving his infant son in a car for seven hours while he gambled inside the Mohegan Sun Casino in Uncasville.
Kyuyoun Lee was arrested Wednesday at 10 a.m. inside one of the casino's parking garages. Police said Lee had been gambling inside the casino since 3 a.m. Lee's 8-month-old son was left alone in a car in the parking garage for the entire time, according to police.
Lee, 32, of Waterbury, was charged with leaving a child unsupervised, and risk of injury to a child. He was released on $5,000 bond and will be in court June 14.
The baby is now in the custody of The Department of Children and Families, according to police.
More content from msnbc.com and NBC News:
- New tests shed no light on 'burning rocks' mystery
- Teen in Mexico due to ‘Leap Day’ error can return home
- EPA planes spying on ranchers? Lawmakers want answers
- Video: IRS mistakenly sends waitress $400K refund
- Video purportedly shows NYC student making out with his teacher
- Man interviews for job, ends up getting detained for 1975 murder